Saturday, July 22, 2006

Baaaaaaaack.

How long this will last I don't know, but I've been finding myself mulling over various aspects of the Lebanon situation and it strikes me that one of the best ways to organise my thoughts is via the medium of writing. So... I suppose this seems like a good way of doing it. It probably isn't, actually, as once something like this dies off for six months (largely due to a massive workload, decreased internet access and a lack of inspiration compounded with a decreased tolerance for ploughing through the news [which ain't great in this line of work...]) I don't know that you can really go back. But ho hum.

No guarentees as to quality, however. If I say anything over the next few days take it as an assessment of probabilities - nothing's definite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home