Just a few things that might be of interest:
- Fascinating (if you like that sort of thing, which I do) post over at Airminded.
- In spite of the fact that I live not much more than a stone's throw away from the place of origin, everywhere seems to have sold out of Wensleydale cheese and I'm buggered if I can find any.
- Er... that's it. For now. But probably just that's it.
- Oh yes, it turns out the Chris Martin is a great big poncing hypocrite.
- Rather like that chap Jay Kay out of Jamiroquai who nances around telling everybody that if he wasn't a music star he'd be an "eco-warrior", while maintaining a large fleet of sports cars which he uses to burn around the countryside, breaking the speed limit and worrying the sheep.
- The big git.
- Christopher Hitchens doesn't like Christmas. Fie, I say. Fie and pshaw. We can only hope he will be visited by ghosts in the night and thusly learn the error of his ways.