Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Phil Carter reporting for duty...

Most readers will already be aware of this, but Phil Carter has received his reserve call-up and will be shipping out to Iraq.

I've actually known about this since Saturday but given that Phil hadn't mentioned it on his site at that point I didn't feel it was particularly appropriate to say anything. Now he has openly done so I'll just take this opportunity to wish him the very best of luck and to say that I for one am certain that if anyone is eminently suited by character to be an effective counterinsurgent it's Phil. I'm sure all readers would join in in wishing him a safe and prompt return.

1 Comments:

Blogger Saheli said...

If you have any ideas for how to be specifically supportive, don't be so discrete again. ;-)

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home