Friday, January 07, 2005

John Bolton to pack bags, throw out of pram, in that order

Apparently John Bolton is set to resign. I've heard both good things and bad about Bolton, though my personal impressions have been largely negative. There are oher people I'd sooner see resign, mind...

I suppose that if you buy into the whole notion of a catfight between administration Realists and so-called neoconservatives, you can mark this up as a small Realist victory (though frankly it's high time that the term neo-con was consigned to the bin don't you think? Even in its most coherent sense I'm not sure it applies to Bolton).

1 Comments:

Blogger J. said...

Well if Bolton wasn't a neocon, he was poker buddies with them. He sang every song in tune with them. I won't miss his WMD talks.

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home