Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Damn it! That's the third time that's happened!

Well now, I'm off back to London in the early hours of tomorrow morrning. Not only will I be significantly busier, both socially and in terms of work, than I have been over the past couple of week, I also don't have internet access in my flat. That means that my contributions to this site will slacken off dramatically and the site name may begin to make sense...

I've got some more to say on the whole "Gangs and counter-gangs" issue and I still need to get that damn military history epic posted up but that'll have to wait for now. Oh and I've got some things to say (oh so much!) about Martin van Creveld's "Transformation of War" too. Certainly I'll try to put something up over the next week, but don't expect any particular regularity.

In the meantime, read this, this, this, this, this, this and some of these.

And if you've got RealPlayer and no social life, go here, here and here.

Be seeing you.

1 Comments:

Blogger J. said...

Looking forward to your review of "Transformation of War." I'm quite enjoying his critiques of Clausewitz, really is opening my eyes to other points of view.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home